- RSS Channel Showcase 5482185
- RSS Channel Showcase 2112606
- RSS Channel Showcase 2222343
- RSS Channel Showcase 4165942
Articles on this Page
- 08/27/17--23:00: _5 Questions Complia...
- 10/05/17--23:00: _Don’t Overlook This...
- 10/19/17--23:00: _4 Questions to Help...
- 11/07/17--22:00: _BYOS: Mitigating th...
- 11/20/17--22:00: _The Secret to Avoid...
- 12/13/17--22:00: _5 Strategies CEOs C...
- 12/21/17--22:00: _Why You Need to Wor...
- 02/05/18--04:00: _Retiring Enterprise...
- 02/14/18--04:00: _Countdown to the GDPR
- 08/27/17--23:00: 5 Questions Compliance Should Be Asking About GDPR
- 10/05/17--23:00: Don’t Overlook This Aspect of the GDPR
- 10/19/17--23:00: 4 Questions to Help Prepare for the GDPR
- 11/07/17--22:00: BYOS: Mitigating the Risks of Shadow IT’s New Twist
- 11/20/17--22:00: The Secret to Avoiding FINRA Fines
- 12/13/17--22:00: 5 Strategies CEOs Can Apply to Avoid Record-Breaking FINRA Fines
- 12/21/17--22:00: Why You Need to Worry About FINRA
- 02/05/18--04:00: Retiring Enterprise Applications: 4 Key Considerations
- 02/14/18--04:00: Countdown to the GDPR
Is Your Organization Ready — Or at Risk? How would you rate your organization’s GDPR readiness? Hanzo CEO and Chairman Kevin Gibson offers five questions every compliance officer should be considering ahead of next May’s deadline for GDPR compliance. Specializing in heavily regulated industries, Hanzo is the world leader in the legally defensible capture, preservation
The post 5 Questions Compliance Should Be Asking About GDPR appeared first on Corporate Compliance Insights.
What Compliance Professionals Need to Know About Employee Data The deadline for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is on the horizon, and a customer’s information is not the only thing that should be on a compliance practitioner’s radar. After all, the mishandling of an employee’s information can pose as much financial risk – therefore, it
Information Management vs. Information Governance Do you know the difference between information governance and information management? Kevin Gibson of Hanzo outlines four questions to differentiate between the two concepts. The details below can also help to shape your organization’s policies related to GDPR compliance. “Information management” and “information governance” are one and the same. Or
The shadow IT phenomenon—in which employees use their personal technology on the job—looms larger than ever. The latest twist- bring your own software.
The post BYOS: Mitigating the Risks of Shadow IT’s New Twist appeared first on Corporate Compliance Insights.
Compliance with FINRA and similar regulations can pose serious challenges to organizations. Understanding and learning to navigate these potential challenges will go a long way in avoiding excess fines for non-compliance.
The prospect of record-breaking fines for noncompliance with regulations set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) continues to loom large for financial organizations and their CEOs. Executives should take a proactive approach to dodging the FINRA fines bullet. Read on for five practical compliance strategies.
The post 5 Strategies CEOs Can Apply to Avoid Record-Breaking FINRA Fines appeared first on Corporate Compliance Insights.
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority is under the radar for many organizations. Being fully aware of the violations and their consequences can prevent unneeded issues.
In the digital arena, it’s “out with the old, in with the new” as technological advancements increasingly compel companies to replace enterprise applications with next-generation ones. However, the process of retiring older applications—from deciding which should be retained in an archive and which should be disposed of, to managing the archiving process and beyond—cannot be executed in anything but the most methodical manner, or problems will ensue.
The post Retiring Enterprise Applications: 4 Key Considerations appeared first on Corporate Compliance Insights.
What Compliance Should Be Doing Now CCI has covered the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) extensively, and by now most readers may know that the deadline for GDPR compliance is barreling toward us. Kevin Gibson walks us through what businesses must do to prepare. May 25, 2018, the day on which the General Data Protection